COVID-19 Information and Safety Precautions from LuckyBox Storage
As this pandemic has made it’s impact worldwide, we hope you and your family are staying safe during these unprecedented times. At LuckyBox Storage we prioritize the safety of our team, our customers and our communities. That being said, we are doing our part to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
Our Precautionary and Preventative Measures:
- In accordance to the global COVID-19 procedures, we have adhered to the social distancing policy which involves no physical contact, such as handshakes, and to keep social distance of 6 feet between individuals.
- Our drivers are providing contact-less delivery. Prior to delivery, we will get all the information we need to place your container where you want it. If we’ve got any questions we’ll make sure to reach out via phone call.
- If you feel like you want to come outside and give some additional instructions, feel free. However, please be mindful of our no physical contact and social distancing measures.
- In order to maintain safe physical distancing, we have limited the number of customers allowed in our retail space at one time. If we are at capacity, we ask that you please wait in our parking lot until we have finished with the individuals being helped inside.
- We have enhanced the frequency and thoroughness of our cleaning procedures in our retail space. Moreover, we have distributed hand sanitizer stations throughout the retail building for your use.
- Our staff has placed greater emphasis on taking sick days. If any individual feels ill or is experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, they will stay home.
As your practical storage solutions provider, we want to make sure we keep you safe during these unusual times. Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions you may have at 1-800-561-9530, we’d be glad to help. Lastly, we thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.